Site insertion and other things for Artlantis RT

Does the new version of Artlantis have site insertion? I use this function in much of my work. I have been testing RT and cannot see how to do it. I also have over 200 specific object files which I cannot seem to find in the new library. I am also having trouble opening some of my existing Artlantis 2021 files. I realise this is the first iteration and there will be more features to come but to drop many of the fundamental functions of Artlantis 2021 seems strange. Please advise.

Hello markelliott1,
Welcome to the Artlantis Forum !

Artlantis RT² does not include site insertion yet but our development team is actively working on it, we will let you know as soon as it is available.

For the Library Object you cannot find in the new Library, were they personal objects or were they Artlantis 2021 Library Objects provided by us ?

If it is your own objects, then you can import them in Artlantis RT².
If it is Artlantis 2021 objects, we are also actively working on making all of them available in the New library as well as adding new objects that were not in Artlantis 2021.

To transfer Artlantis 2021 files to Artlantis RT², you need to open a new project in Artlantis RT² then Import your Artlantis 2021 files (atl, atla, atlo)

Hope to have answered your questions, if not, do not hesitate to ask more.

Best regards,

Hello Camille,
Thanks for your quick reply. I look forward to updating to the new software when these valuable functions become available. In the meantime I will keep learning this new UI. There is much to explore I think!
The library objects are originally personal and purchased (mainly vegetation) FBX objects which I have imported to my Artlantis 2021 library.