Render IN 3.0.4

Hello everyone
I’m a little lost :confused: :slight_smile:

Worried about testing, with the intention of improving the design of lamps and general lighting

Recently I find that we have new update, Render IN 3.0.4
either way, things happen :blush:

I tell them that and download the new version and make my first test with the scene preparing to Render IN 3.0.3

Render IN 3.0.4, without edision.

it is clear that we have very good aspects, other than to improve and found failures on my part, obviously I’ll have to correct

… It’s a little late here at home (4:25 a.m.), if I’m going to sleep for a while. :wink:
I’ll be back in the day, with my first opinion.

Greetings back soon
Pedro

see following messages :wink:

Hello everyone :smiley: :smiley:
Okay! we begin again

First let’s talk about what I could achieve and my failures

Lightings generally okay, but a little shiny
we could say that the scene is good, but can improve

lamps developed they are given the expected result

however, traditional lamps merit review :blush:

The plan, proposed (emissive material, transparent) to balance and enhance lighting, it works, but in this case has medium intensity and it is recommended to decrease

Non-saturated, continue in the next message :wink:
Pedro

Recall, in my opinion in the exterior or interior scenes with natural light, we can dominate situation.
The problem occurs in interior scenes with artificial Lightings, then we must look recusos

Hi, :smiley: :smiley:
« See also previous message » :smiley:
any comments welcome :sunglasses:

Let’s talk about some important details :wink:

In my opinion and testing:
Preview

• The new version 3.0.4, substantially improved the speed of generation of the preview, if someone observes the same, please share
  • In another, unfortunately we continue with distortion, noise, lack of clarity in the image preview :confused:

Rendering process
4 stages, similar to Artlantis 6
1- estimator
2- irradian cache

3- generation
4- postprocessing

They remain very slow, especially the last two, 50 minutes approx. each of these (3 and 4)

This I believe will not change, as we get more light bulbs, neon light, heavy materials (textures), great weight on the scene; the render time, will be greater.
This is obvious

In this case, scene, 49.8 Mb; the render time came to 2 hours approx.
Very slow to a scene light weight
…Perhaps the use of material with light emitting times increase

in another order, you can open the scene in Artlantis render, as a native file, Sketchup (not export), without editing, rendering time is 33 minutes.
Obviously, Artlantis is Artlantis :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
But it would be very good, have the times or the like in Render IN 3’ll see how long it takes to Render IN 2 :unamused:

to close at the moment, the direct export of Render IN 3, to Artlantis 6
the process is done, folder textures, lighting is exported … but when opening in Artlantis, everything is gray

If someone performs this test export, with similar or different result, please share :wink:

for now I leave, then we continue :smiley:
regards
Pedro
…excuse my English, I hope you can understand :wink:

see also, previous message :wink:

Hi, :smiley: :smiley:
I tell them: in the new Artlantis 6.0.25 update

Export does not work :cry:

…we keep working :wink:

regards
Pedro

Hola Pedro:

Como puedo actualizar la version? En mi mac con SKP 2015 cuando busco una actualizacion me dice que ya tengo la version ultima y es la 3.0.3
Gracias