Problem with Photoshop file

Hi All, after rendering as with filetype .psd and opening in Photoshop no background layers are visible. The layer cannot be turned off and be replaced by another background image. I tried it with several background pictures and as well with the infinite ground and sky function, but in PS there are as mentioned no layers. How can I solve this problem? Also in comparison to Render[in] 2 the render time is very slow. The preview window is also much slower.
Thanks for any reply.

hi Code :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forum Render IN :wink:
in fact
I share your observations

I did not master well Ps, but my son Carlos defends, in his opinion have to realiarse several steps to replace the background (sky) in the resulting image.
Really you can with the proper procedure.

In my opinion this feature (render Ps) is a fault which must be corrected in Render IN 3

Note the following:
Render IN 3

render in 19 minutes
I think we can not do :confused:

Render IN 2

render in 8 minutes

Hopefully this detail is evaluated by developers, I hope I’m not wrong

Finally, I share your information slowness, I daresay Render IN 2 is 50% approx. faster, that Render IN 3 :cry:

A hug and thanks for sharing
Pedro

Hi Pedro,
many thanks for your reply :slight_smile:
Yes, sure, it is possible to do this directly in Photoshop - but then I would not need this option in Render[in].
I agree with you that this is a malfunction of Render[in] 3. Hopefully this error will be corrected before release of the new version.
In my opinion, the quality of the image rendered with Render[in] 3 is not so much better (by rendering with minimum rendering parameters as settings « speed » and no ambient occlusion, which should be nearly the same settings as for the Version 2) as with Render[in]2. For my exterior renderings it takes more than the double time to render the image.
From my point of view, the render time should be the same for the minimum parameters. Certainly it can take longer for high quality images…
What rendering parameters did you use for your example?
Thanks again for your help and looking forward to hearing from you :wink:
Code