Lighting

:smiley: :smiley:
Sorry to compare … I think it will be some time comparing
With the same values, unchanged

In render IN 2

• Is observed, higher values ​​comprencion lamps (light)
  • The scene is better acclimates, feels more clarity
  • You can regulate (edit lighting) more easily

In render IN 3

• Everything is darker, you have to increase the values ​​and yet is difficult to edit the light
  • Certainly not mastered the luminous ring, shadow, intencidad … maybe can be achieved, but employs do

If a user shares this opinion, or edit the lighting achieved peacefully in V3, please share your experience
… Maybe I can be wrong or I’m not on the right track

In another, observe the sharpness of the image preview V2 and fuzzy, blurry in V3
… For those who start with Render IN, it must not be easy to see the edition of a material or other aspect … if I may, this should be corrected in the next update.

Mmmm !!! I forgot, it would be interesting to try to include in future updates the parameter of « Environment » or similar in texture editing, like Artlantis.

This would help to clarify some textures and avoid spending energy on lamps

regards
Pedro

Hi Pedro!

Hope you’re fine :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate to share the skp file with me if you want I can have a look at your file and tell you where you can set the file better. :wink:

Best regards,
Stephane.

Hi Stephane
pleasure reading you again :wink: :sunglasses:
Sure, let me raise the scene and share

Rather than reviewing the scene, I really need help, despite my tests and experience, I can not find the right path.
… I think I’m a little dull, saturated :confused:

I’m doing several tests with models of mixed lamps, which use from render IN 1, but can not find the balance that I seek.

In another I am evaluating the lamps and lighting, in Artlantis 5 and 6, to understand a little better the situation.
… It is how it should work all as it should be

and I need to clarify the composition, characteristics of the light spot, general lighting, not only for me, also to guide users in general.

Meanwhile, keep doing tests
Thank you for your attention and cooperation :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Best regards,
Pedro

Hi, :smiley:
Sorry waiting, Stephane

He was trying to improve lighting, but failed :confused:

the scene
mega.nz/#!DRBGFC5Y!rzKf9yaxfpdQ … ijLTBoRS0k

Any information, will be well received :wink:
I’m still working :sunglasses:

Best regards,