Is Artlantis 2021 compatible with Mac OS Sonoma?

I’d like to upgrade my Mac Studio OS to Sonoma 14.0 and wondered if anyone has tested Artlantis 2021 to see if its stable.
Thank you,
Tyler

Hello,

We have tested Artlantis 2021 on Sonoma and did not find issues specific to this new system.

Best regards,

Hi - longtime user here. Just bought a new Studio Mac M2 Ultra , installed v2021 on it, it fires up fine, but I only get the « easy interface » in the heliodon inspector. Never used it before nor can I figure out how to get out of it. Can I switch to the standard heliodon inspector with all the controls and settings? If so, HOW??? Or is this a bug with Sonoma?

NVM - I feel really dumb now. I found it the pull down menu. I guess I never noticed it because I had never used it over the last 1+ year. I assumed it was something that would appear in the GUI. I also never found record of it in the help manual. Oh well.

Sorry for not answering, I did not get a notification…
To change from Easy to Classic UI, you need to open the Preferences dialog and choose the UI mode in the Interface tab

You can also toggle from one mode to the other by typing cmd+‹ T › on macOS or ctrl+‹ T › on Windows.

Have a nice day.