In the countryside

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Hello everyone :wink:
I share this opportunity, my first test with the new version 3.0.7
… my illusion in this case was to make a modern house in the countryside … I wanted to work with an exterior.

I think some details are missing, but the image, I like it; This new version is responding correctly :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Project: In the countryside
Sketchup version: Sketchup 2017
Render Engine: Render IN 3 v3.0.7
Post-Production: PhostoScape
Rendering time: 39:42minutes
Size: 108 MB
Processor: I7
Memory: 10 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, 1GB
Operating System: Win. 7

Regarding the time of rendering, I want to add that with an upper machine I estimate that the cooking should not be ready for 12 minutes.

Good, I continue with the test
… great engine, excellent :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Opinions, well received :wink:

A hug
Pedro

An excellent job Pedro - congratulations !!!
This weathered concrete on the stairs top looks so great ! just perfect :slight_smile:

(If you remove the dogs, which are for real too small, everything will be much better :wink: :wink: )

Best, Regi

PS: are there any new improvements or changes in the new Render[In]?

Hi regi, happy new year :smiley: :wink:
I’m glad you like this test

About the dogs, I’m still not sure of them, I like them and I do not like them, hehehe :wink: , but I wanted to do something different … good observation :sunglasses:

… I even hide a cowboy, behind the central window … where the chair is … only the pants, very dim

The bad thing is that already send the image to gallery :confused:

In such a case, what matters to me at the moment is to thoroughly test this new version
… in search of flaws and virtues

Improvements, I think it is premature to make any comments, the test is just beginning.
What if it is true, is that I do not find fault for the moment and the operation is very well … I dare to say, that is maybe 15% faster than the previous version, I feel as lighter … Moves well.

… and as a detail to overcome, the preview image is still pending, still not clear … I hope that we can soon solve that

A hug
Pedro

… yes, a good visualisation in deed and the dogs are not that important :slight_smile:

I’ve found the cowboy now - at least his legs :slight_smile: maybe less shinyness for the window glass would be better and would make a look into the interior possible
as well …

Best