Importing fbx problem

Hi…i have artlantis 2020

trying to import a revit lt model in fbx format. When i import to artlantis it comes through as one single material. Have tried everything but will not work. Have easily exported the same file to twin motion using this method, with all materials working fine in twin motion.

What am i doing wrong??..sooo frustrating

also tried to export as ifc from revit lt and imported into artlantis 2021 (trial) but can’t get this to come through correctly and all the settings are as clear as mud!..

can anyone help please…

thanks

Hello,
Did you try the Revit to Artlantis exporter ?
You can download it from Artlantis website: https://artlantis.com/en/telechargements-2021/#toggle-id-3

Which version of Revit are you using ?

I have tried exporting Revit sample file to FBX and I get only one material.
I did not find a way to export the Revit material in FBX.

But our Revit to Artlantis exporter does export Revit materials.
Once installed in Revit the export plugin can be accessed via the « Compléments » menu, I do not know the English translation of this menu but here is a screenshot of Revit 2020:

Here is a screenshot of the file exported in Artlantis 2020:

Hi…thanks for responding, however as per my last post i am using revit LT, which doesn’t support plugins.

I have successfully exported an fbx file from revit lt to twinmotion with no problems and all materials separated, but this is not the case for Artlantis - which is frustrating.

Hi, could you try dxf or dwg?

HI…thanks for responding…i had not considered that option as was unsure to whether Artlantis would support it properly? - i will give that a try today and see how it goes. thanks