Error Message

Hi All - I need some help please
I did the scene (shown below) which worked fine in a first low res testrender.
Than I added a few simple trees, increased the resolution for the final render and
pushed the render button. Now this Error Message appears… :question:

Hi Regi, :smiley: :smiley:
Rare, rare, that error message :confused:
… ??? Texture, that was typical in Render IN 1

How heavy is the scene?
You could share the scene Inclusions trees?

To test to see what happens :wink:
regards
Pedro

:smiley: :smiley:
see also previous message :wink:

Hi Regi
definitely, I think, I think the scene warrants review

Perform a simple test
Download a model 3dwarehouse of 3.7 mb and repeated several times, little editing materials

put some trees 650kb each and add some low cars
accompanied by a background of trees for sketchup

I set the same image size 4000x1600

as usual:
1- pugar scene
2- and spend cleanUp
3- save, close and reopen Sketchup to render

I was monitoriando during the cooking time, and no error message is present

30.20 mb the scene, render time 52.3 minutes, obviously on my machine

The process, very clean, no problems

regards
Pedro

Hi Pedro
thanks for helping me !! :slight_smile:

obviously you have no problems to create renderings of a large SU model.
But I do not yet understand what you’re trying to explain to me with your example?

Regards, Regi

Hi Regi, :smiley: :smiley:
It is simple, there is some detail in your scene that is not well
… And I show similar scene, no problems

… Any component, any material, something specific, that is creating interference with reading Render IN gives the model.

Perhaps it is a proper error Render IN

For now I am making a general review, to see if that causes the error detected … I hope to find something

… And very good if you shared the scene, so developers can evaluate :sunglasses:

At first:
There, 144 components, with plugin that eliminates purge
Edges 286,733, and 1585, faces eliminated with cleanUp
but this does not refer error indeed apparently confirm no errors in the composition

Now, I am removing some components, changing the time zone, and activating preview, but the message remains

Any details you notice :wink:
regards
Pedro

Hi Pedro - it´s great, that you take some time for examination my model!
So thank you very much for your effort :stuck_out_tongue: :exclamation:

one thing is strange. The whole model rendered perfectly first.
But, after i´ve added these simple trees, this Error appears.

For these Trees, I´ve made only one tree-component. Than I made some copies of this tree and scaled them randomly with Chris Fulmers « Scale and Rotate randomly » - plugin. After this point the Error begun…

(Maybe this is an interesting information in this context? - Other renderers, such as Shaderlight, Twilight or Brighter3D render these scenes without any error)

Hey Pedro, Render[IN]-Team and All Users

I think, I have found the reason for this Error issue - at least I hope so :exclamation:

Since I am using some render plugins for various reasons, one of them seems to have caused the Error Message here which is the Brighter3D render plugin.
Brighter3D is the only plugin I use, which adds additional text informations to the used materials within SkUp´s material browser, such as Informations about bump, shinines, reflections, ets… And of course I did some test renderings with this tool also! Now it happened, that only Render[IN] isn´t able to understand these new named materials and showed up with an error message. My other render tools have no problems with the changed namings though…

Anyway, so I needed a while to find out, which tool bothers another tool here :smiley:

Now I have cleaned up all the affected material namings within SkUp´s material browser and did a new test render with Render[IN] - and it worked again !!! :smiley: :smiley: as you can see below.

Perdro, you brought me to the « clean up » idea but I did not know where to clean up first :laughing: So let me thank you again for your kind helpfulness!!!

Regards, Regi