Atlantis Batch closes upon completion of the first image

Hello good morning.

I recently bought my new PC with the following features:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
Ram: 32GB
Video card: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

The problem is that Artlantis Batch loads all the images well to render, but when completing a single image the program closes completely and does not continue with the next images.
The weird thing is that Artlantis Batch closes when the image is finished, not before, not after.

I clarify that the problem is since I have this new pc.

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Hello Simon,

Could you contact the support https://artlantis.com/en/support/, they should be able to help you.

Best regards,

1 « J'aime »

Hello Camille, perfect, I already did, I will wait for your response, in the meantime if someone here knows what the reason for this problem may be, I appreciate your help.

To try to understand what your problem is we would need the logs and maybe the file you try to render, so the best is to send it to the support via the Ticket System.

Hello, the ticket number is # 60857.
I have no problem doing what you say to try to fix the problem.
The file atl. it is heavy more than 2gb.
What’s more, currently when I try to save it in atla. I get an error that the file cannot be saved. (xcdocument).

According to your logs it seems to be a Video Card driver problem and maybe also a problem with the latest Windows 10 update.
Unfortunately we cannot reproduce the issue as we do not have the kind of graphic card you have.
Until we find a fix I would suggest to Render in Artlantis. because the problem occurs when the Batch releases the engine and creates a new one for the second image…
In Artlantis we release the engine only when closing the document, so you can render more than one view before closing the file.

Hi all,

I have similar problems, but with a Nvidia graphics card.
Reverting back to older drivers solved my problems. Perhaps you can give this a try?

Thanks for sharing !

Hello, I have the same problem, batch closes after rendering one photo. graphics card also Raden, RX6600 Xt
i9
windows 10
I am asking for help on the subject

Hello to all,

We found a fix for this issue, we should be able to release it this week !

Best,

1 « J'aime »

It works!! Thanks a lot :blush:

Welcome !
I wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year !

Hi, I have the same issue. Have already installed the last update but it doesn´t help. Is there something else I can do?

Hello Emilio,

Welcome to Artlantis Forum !

Which Artlantis version are you running ?
On which platform and OS ?

Artlantis version 2021 9.5.2.32853 in Windows 10

This is strange, you should not have this issue anymore with version 9.5.2.32853.
Could you, please, contact the support (https://artlantis.com/en/support/) and send them your log files, it should help them try to fix your issue.