Artlantis on Mac M1 Processor

Can anyone advise when artlantis will be made compatible with the new M1 processor? Thanks, Tim

Hello,

Artlantis is compatible, we found no incompatibilities.
But it has not been optimised for the M1 Processor yet.

I have 2021 working fine on my old intel processor iMac running Catalina, but every time I tried to open it on the M1 Mac mini, it would come up with a message to check with the software developer!!! However, because of your reply, I just put the license back onto the Mac mini and it is working! Some weird glitch I suppose…

Good to hear it is working on the M1 after activating the Licence !
Which macOS are you running on the M1 ?

Bonjour Camille
J’envisage l’achat d’un mac mini M1
je vois que ca tourne mais en terme de performance et vu la faiblesse du GPU de ces mac est ce que ca ne ralenti pas les rendus.?
vaut’il mieux rester sur mac intel?

Bonjour Vincent,

Artlantis n’utilise pas le GPU pour le calcul des rendus finaux, donc pas de soucis de ce côté là.
Nous n’avons pas encore optimisé pour M1, mais Artlantis tourne sur l’émulateur Rosetta de façon satisfaisante.
Quelle est votre configuration actuellement ?

Merci Camille.
Artlantis se sert donc uniquement du processeur intel pour le calcul des rendus?

Je tourne actuellement avec un Hackintosh avec une carte RADEON 7XXX 3Go et un I7 a 4ghz 32 de RAM. Il arrive « en fin de vie ».
Imcompatibilités de mise a jour système avec mon matériel et donc avec la version 2021. que je ne peux utiliser meme si j’ai la licence.

J’ai donc commandé le Mac studio puce M1 Max.
Savez vous quand l’optimisation sera faite?

Non, désolée, je ne sais pas quand l’optimisation sera faite.
cordialement.
Camille

Will the next version of Artlantis be optimised for the apple M1 Silicone computers?

Hello Diego,

Welcome to Artlantis forum and thank you for your interest.
The first release of the next version of Artlantis will not be optimised for M1 silicon computers but we will work on it and we should be able to release an optimised version in a future release.

Best regards,

1 « J'aime »